Platinum Gossip Girl Tour
This is the ultimate experience for those looking to explore all major Gossip Girl film sites and Central Park Hollywood movie sites & celebrity homes in one amazing tour. The tour guides who conduct this tour are the best in the business and will narrate plenty of facts about Central Park’s history as well be your personal photographer during Gossip girl stops including at The Met steps, Laduree bakery, Empire hotel, Henri Bendel and more!
The Gossip Girl sites covered on this tour are the following:
- Maison Laduree where Blair loves to buy macaroons.
- Vera Wang where Blair found her perfect wedding gown.
- St James Church where Blair and Prince Louie got married.
- The Met steps where Blair and her minions gossip.
- Empire Hotel owned by Chuck Bass & where he lives.
- The Archibald townhouse where Nate lives.
- Bethesda Tunnel where Chuck & Blair got married in the season finale.
- Bethesda Tunnel
- Harry Winston where Chuck found the perfect engagement ring for Blair!
- St Regis Hotel where Blair & Prince Louie had their wedding reception.
- The Palace Hotel & Guilt restaurant where the Van Der Woodsens live and often dine.
- The Plaza Hotel
(Upon request we may cover Dylan’s candy bar)
- The Carousel featured in Sex and the city.
- Summer stage
- Ice skating Rink featured in Serendipity
- Bethesda fountain & terrace featured in Gossip Girl, Enchanted, Sex and the city…
- Cherry Hill Plaza featured in Big Daddy
- Strawberry fields
- The Mall featured in Maid in Manhattan, Gossip Girl, Vanilla Sky, Kramer vs Kramer…
- Sheep’s meadow
- Tavern on the green
- Alice in Wonderland statue
- Balto statue
- The Boathouse featured in 27 dresses & Sex and the city.
- Bow Bridge featured in Spiderman 3
Call our toll free number (855 303 8353) to inquire about our large group discounts.