Socially-distant/open air Gossip Girl Bike Tour
As the more popular option to explore Gossip Girl film sites, our private Socially-distant/open air Gossip Girl bike tour covers and stops at almost all major Film sites from the hit show and, as an added bonus, covers the three major Central Park sites: Bethesda Fountain, Cherry Hill & Strawberry fields.
The Gossip Girl sites covered on this tour are the following:
- Maison Laduree where Blair loves to buy macaroons.
- Vera Wang where Blair found her perfect wedding gown.
- St James Church where Blair and Prince Louie got married.
- The Met steps where Blair and her minions hold court
- Empire Hotel owned by Chuck Bass & where he lives.
- The Archibald townhouse where Nate lives.
- Bethesda Tunnel where Chuck & Blair got married in the season finale.
- Bethesda Tunnel
- The Waldorf Residence where Blair lives.
- Henri Bendel where Serena & Blair shop
- Harry Winston where Chuck found the perfect engagement ring for Blair!
- St Regis Hotel where Blair & Prince Louie had their wedding reception.
- The Palace Hotel & Guilt restaurant where the Van Der Woodsens live and often dine.
- The Plaza Hotel
(Upon request we may cover Dylan’s candy bar)
Call our toll free number (855 303 8353) to inquire about our large group discounts.